Welcome to Alpha Care and Support Services
Alpha Care and Support Services provides Supported Living for persons with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC) in the London and Greater London Boroughs. We are committed to promoting an environment that is safe, secure, happy, productive and independent life in the Community.
One of the many things we aim for is to prepare the Adults by helping them to acquire Life Skills including domestic and community living skills using a Person-Centered Approach and Individual Care Plans or Person Centered Planning (PCP). So that when they are ready, they will be able to make their first step with confidence to education or occupation either vocationally or professionally.
Service Aims and Objectives
- Provide a secure, home environment that is focused on supporting the individuals within it.
- Assist our Service Users or Clients in acquiring skills which will empower, allow and encourage them to engage in pursuing an independent lifestyle.
- Have developed valuable links with local education providers and other support services which we know will create the opportunities within the community.
- Encourage the level of self-esteem the Service Users have throughout their working programmes and enable Service Users to make their own decisions and take responsibility for themselves as adult individuals.
- Make certain that each individual Service User’s requirements are assessed and then met from beginning to end with access to the professional, type of specialist required and pastoral support services.
- Promote equality of all opportunities and promote the application of anti-discriminatory practice.
- Make certain that our staff has the right training and support with resources available to them so that they can fulfill all the aims outlined above.
Contact us for more information
Our Office Hours
Alpha Care & Support Services office hours are 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Saturday.
Out of office hours
please call Tel:020 8965 7209 (24H line)