Alpha Care and Support Services provide flexibility when typically a Client needs a Care Assistant around the house at various times of day or night to assist or carry out varying tasks. No two days need be the same and our Clients can, if they wish, choose a different agenda each day. The daily tasks of everyday living can be fulfilled by the Care Assistant but he/she can also help with pastimes and activities if required.
Alpha Care and Support Services ensure that our Care Assistants are trained to be active when required but also to be as unobtrusive and retiring when their presence is not needed. In that way, our clients can relax and enjoy the comforts of their own home, knowing that their personal space is respected.
The range of services we provide:
- 24 hour One to One personal care, support, and continuity of Care
- Assistance with getting out of bed in the morning and into bed at night
- Help to wash, shave, shampoo hair, shower or bathe and dress
- Shop for food, prepare, cook and serve meals
- Household shopping, Paying Bills and Banking
- Escort to Doctor’s or other appointments, Hair Dresser or Barber when necessary
- Preparation of light meals, snack, and drink
- Ensuring a timely reminder for medication when due
- General domestic tasks such as cleaning, bed making, laundry and ironing
- Maintaining Continence/Managing Incontinence/Catheter Care
- Social Companionship – to talk, read, watch TV, go for a walk or simply sit quietly
Provision of care services through the night for those people who need them. This can either be on a ‘Sleeper Over’ basis, where the Carer expects a reasonable night’s sleep but is on hand for Emergencies, or a ‘Waking Night’ where the Carer works throughout the night.
providing a care worker to live with you in your home. Similarly, we often provide live-in care when a Client needs temporary support through a period of convalescence or recuperation when returning from the hospital.
For the sake of continuity, we do our best to provide the same Care Staff Member who is familiar with the Client’s personal needs and requirements.
A Team of qualified and experienced Health Care Workers/Care Assistants and Social Workers work as a Team to match and deliver the best possible Care based on individual Client’s Care Plans, daily needs and desires with dignity and respect..
Contact us for more information
Our Office Hours
Alpha Care & Support Services office hours are 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Saturday.
Out of office hours
please call Tel:020 8965 7209 (24H line)